Mario:

It looks like you have the same music on your cds, but a more detailed songlist. Those late March '68 concerts are ones I need to get updated. I may already have the song timings for them done, just not online.

Thanks,

Dave S.

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:59:47 +0100 From: Mario Caprilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: 03/30/68-3/31/680

Hello I have a two cds set about the Grateful Dead shows 03/30/1968 03-31-1968 that is different about your setlist listed in www.deadlists.com Not so much but here the set list I have

Carousel Ballroom
San Francisco, CA Date 3/30/68 SET One on CD 01
01- // Morning Dew
02- Tuning > La Bamba ( a few notes )
03- Cryptical Envelopment >
04- The Other One >
05- Cryptical Envelopment >
06- Dark Star > 07- China Cat Sunflower >
08- The Eleven [0:#00] > 11 :20 minutes
09- Turn On Your Lovelight
SET Two ?????
10- Born Cross-Eyed >
11- Feedback > Spanish Jam > 9 :50 minutes
12- Death Don't Have No Mercy [0:00#] ; less then 2 minutes
SET TWO ?? on CD 02
01- Turn On Your Lovelight
02- Beat It On Down The Line
03- Tuning, talking and audience request
04- Dancing In The Street

And about 03/31/1968 or what is supposed to be

// LOVELIGHT > CAUTION >   06:15 min
FEEDBACK 04:34 > min
AND WE BID YOU GOODNIGHT  01:20

I don't know if all this can be interesting for you. thank u if u replay Mario