They played OMSN many times back then, and not all of them were on Saturday nights...cm

Richard Pipes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 10:08 AM 2/5/2005 -0800, you wrote:

>Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:42:52 -0500
>From: "Bryan Grossbauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: 12/10/73
>
>hmmm. Found this on Archive.org:
>December 10, 1973
>Charlotte Coliseum
>Charlotte, NC
>master soundboard cassette > reel > pcm > dat > cdr
>from end of show:
>1. //Casey Jones 1:52
>2. Encore: One More Saturday Night 5:04
>total 6:57
>Thanks Jools for the UploadHmmm...thought I'd get your thoughts...Bryan =
>GrossbauerNy, NY

OMSN wasn't played on that night. 12/10 was a Monday night. The previous
Sat, 12/8, was at Dook, where they did play OMSN. Casey Jones was the
encore on 12/10. According to deadlists, only the last 17min of this show
circulates in any form. It was a mighty fine show, though--I was there.

Hope this helps,
Richard

---