Yes, I should have said that with the exception of the original listing
which was partially derived from Deadbase as the only source for info on
these early shows.  Obviously, we now know that some of that data is
questionable.

I don't mind adding the show but is this the only one where there's a poster
but no evidence that it was either performed or cancelled/postponed?