You can download it here:
http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=16232
cm

"Capcan, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Fellow Deadheads,
    Possibly you have received this e-mail from one of the other sites I e-mailed but I wanted to ensure I got this out to anyone who could possibly lend some assistance.
    I found the "deadlists.com" site by mistake yesterday while looking to see if there was a new release scheduled in the "Pure Jerry" series. I have been looking for a copy of the Pittsburgh show for over a year and a half with no success or replies from anyone.  The April 2nd, 1989, show at the Pittsburgh Civic Arena was my girlfriend, Tara's, favorite Dead show ever (of the close to fifty shows she attended over the years).
    Can you supply me with any information regarding the show ? Is it available for downloading or is there any way to purchase a copy (in any form) ? I have a few tapes from bootleggers (and the "Dead" taping sections at shows) and all of the Dick's Picks series but I have never downloaded anything over the computer (musically).
    I'm excited to hear back from you and hopefully have a copy of the show for Tara's birthday this summer. Feel free to forward me a phone number if you would like me to call you. I appreciate any info you can provide me pertaining to the 4/2/89 show or getting a copy of that show by downloading or purchasing a tape. My e-mail address at home is mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - this e-mail is being sent from work. Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great holiday weekend.

                                                                Bud Fulmer
                                                                Martins Creek,  PA