sorry about that Jimmy, the button is a default search on the date without any knowledge whether there are download files available.

all it's really saying is that there is not a download available at archive.org for that show.  that is not to say the show is unavailable...

i'm working to get the link enhanced so that the button will only be visible when there actually is a download available.

cheers

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jimmy Rosenzweig
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 11:09 PM
To: deadlists@nemesis.CS.Berkeley.EDU; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 3/27/89

How do

Please to forgive if Lame question...

I'm trying to download The Omni Concert of 3 27 89

You list:
Recordings

Source 1: Schoeps CMC-441's (etree no. 9204)

When I press the download button I get:

Search Results
Results: 1 through 1 of 0 (9.993 secs)
You searched for: gd1989-03-27* AND collection:etree

Your search did not match any items in the Archive.

Does this mean there is a recording but you don't have it, or there isn't a recording?

If there is please direct me rightiously...

By the way no complaints here...But...

All the recording here are 64k MP3 ( I haven't figured out any other format yet ( all a friend can say is ain't it a shame ))
and some quite noisey or muffled or in a cavey or some dude with a tape Mac Heini in the crowd ( ala Sienfeld ).

Kazaa or Emule are much better quality but at a snails pace and only produce a percentage of found files for actual download

GDlive has only selected concerts though better quality...

In short ( if that's still possible )

Could you direct me to other sources of great quality free downloads

 Thanks alot

Take Care

Jimmt

  • 3/27/89 Jimmy Rosenzweig