Hi Todd -

This looks like its one of those retro (fake) posters that they sell at malls and online. They are usually on thick heavy cardboard and have block lettering.

Here is another one for a show that never happened:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WILD-BILL-SHOW-POSTERS-GRATEFUL-DEAD-GOLDEN-GATE-PARK_W0QQitemZ150095705641QQihZ005QQcategoryZ29912QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Actually I've seen another version of that which had a picture from about 1980 on it and a different and probably nonexistant opening act.

Thanks for speakign up on this though.  Hope you have been doing well!  :-)

DS

Todd Norman wrote:

Hello,

Was just checking deadlists.com and do not see entries for May 1st/2nd, 1968. Found a poster of this event for sale on ebay. Do not have any other backing info on these concerts, but thought I'd pass this along I do know of to the "powers that be". :-)

If they did play in Norther Cali on these 2 days, that means they trekked across the country to play in/at New York by May 3rd. Not saying that that "couldn't be done" by a band, just mentioning that as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120110584757&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D120110584757%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Todd