Not really sure if Deadlists is still being updated, I seem to have
been out of the loop for a while...

While updating my own lists, I noticed a few things that don't quite jive.

08-23-1971: There is no mention of a Sugar Magnolia being played, but
on the recent release of Road Trips, Vol 1 #3, it lists this as from that show.

08-24-1971: In the comments to the above show, there is mention of
this show the next night, but there is no listing of it at all.
Furthermore, isn't this Dicks Pick 35, so shouldn't there be data available?

Strange that even on Dead.net they have the same info as deadlists,
though they sell disks that contradict their data base!

Regards