Hey fellow Deadheads,

I have been given a gift from a long-time friend and old school taper that
isn't listed anywhere.  Its date is 8/4/71 and listed as Terminal Island
Correctional Facility in San Pedro, CA.  He said that the boys were allowed to
go in and play a show because it was a benefit of sorts for Owsley.  Whether or
not this is true, here is the lineage that he has given to me:

Recording Info:
SBD -> Master Reel -> CD

Transfer Info:
CD -> Samplitude Professional v10.02 -> FLAC

The setlist is as follows:

Setlist:
d1t01 - Truckin'
d1t02 - Yellow Dog Story
d1t03 - Bertha
d1t04 - Me And Bobby McGee
d1t05 - Hard To Handle
d1t06 - China Cat Sunflower ->
d1t07 - I Know You Rider
d1t08 - Loser
d1t09 - Playing In The Band
d1t10 - Next Time You See Me
d1t11 - Me And My Uncle
d1t12 - Casey Jones
d2t01 - Cumberland Blues
d2t02 - Big Boss Man
d2t03 - Sugaree
d2t04 - El Paso
d2t05 - Mr. Charlie
d2t06 - Not Fade Away ->
d2t07 - Going Down The Road Feeling Bad ->
d2t08 - Turn On Your Lovelight

I hope this information is helpful to you and the cause.

Thanks,

Todd Cadorette

Windows Liveā„¢ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet.
http://windowslive.com/online/groups?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_groups_032009