  From: David Sorochty
  To: DeadLists.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 7:32 PM
  Subject: preliminary entry for new ??-??-68 Midnight Hour recording

  Here is a preliminary entry for new 1968 Midnight Hour recording via Charlie
Miller.  Please reply if you have any comments, corrections, etc.

  Band  Grateful Dead

  Venue Unknown Venue

  Location Unknown, Unknown

  Date ??/??/68 - Monday posters tickets, passes & laminates

  One In the Midnight Hour [15:51] ; [0:12]

  Comments  The date and location of this recording are unknown.

  Download Sources

      * SBD -> Master Reel -> Dat (48k) (with active link to:
  "http://www.archive.org/details/gd1968-00-00.sbd.miller.97671.flac16";)

  Recordings 16 SB

  Contributors David Sorochty , Charlie Miller

  Caretaker David Sorochty email update