A large number of 1972 shows are being torrented on etree and when I saw the
Radio Luxembourg show I realized I knew nothing about, so I googled to see what
I could find.  Wikipedia had a great history of the radio station which
broadcast in English and was the most popular station in Europe for decades and
is credited with being one of the first European stations to broadcast rock and
soul music and helped popularize that music throughout Europe.  I also came
across a couple of articles which had anecdotes of the Grateful Dead's
appearance.

http://le-jeudi.editpress.lu/Forum/1461.html

The second one is in Norwegian
http://www.nrk.no/kanal/nrk_p1/1.6379873
Here's the English translation as done by Google
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nrk.no%2Fkanal%2Fnrk_p1%2F1.6379873

This second article makes me curious whether the current name for the venue is
correct.  Theatre Hall doesn't seem quite right.  It seems the name should
include Radio Luxembourg since it was in the the building where they broadcast.