based on what?  there is no audible evidence that this is not just one long
set, no encore.

From: Christopher Wallis [mailto:bhairav...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:04 PM
To: kevin weil
Cc: Charlie Miller; deadlists@nemesis.cs.berkeley.edu; jo...@john.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: correction to entry for 3.24.71

Thanks for fixin' it.  but casey jones should be the first song of the second
set.

best, CW
2010/1/26 kevin weil <ke...@shallwego.net>
yes, something was posted in 2004 that has the correct list and proposes set
breaks, but since Andy L. never responded, the break part has never been clear.
 it looks like that archive.org then simply used what was on deadlists without
verifying against what was transferred to them.

nevertheless, thanks for raising this (again)