Here is a patched versions of my sbd source. The reel flips were patched with
and aud that David Minches found.

http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=85585

et 1:
d1t01 - Stage Banter
d1t02 - Greatest Story Ever Told ->
d1t03 - Johnny B. Goode
d1t04 - Next Time You See Me
d1t05 - Loser
d1t06 - Truckin ->
d1t07 - Drums ->
d1t08 - The Other One
d1t09 - Bertha
d1t10 - Sugar Magnolia
d1t11 - I'm A King Bee
d1t12 - Beat It On Down The Line

Set 2:
d2t01 - Casey Jones
d2t02 - Hard To Handle
d2t03 - Playing In The Band
d2t04 - Not Fade Away ->
d2t05 - Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad ->
d2t06 - Not Fade Away//

Encore:
d2t07 - //Uncle John's Band
d2t08 - Crowd

SHNTOOL OUTPUT:
    length     expanded size   cdr  WAVE problems filename
     0:45.37        8025068    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d1t01.wav
     2:56.04       31055852    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d1t02.wav
     5:07.30       54225404    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d1t03.wav
     4:18.23       45565340    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d1t04.wav
     8:21.29       88444652    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d1t05.wav
     8:19.63       88171820    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d1t06.wav
     3:12.23       33922940    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d1t07.wav
    17:25.03      184345100    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d1t08.wav
     6:20.74       67206092    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d1t09.wav
     6:57.26       73619996    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d1t10.wav
    10:22.48      109833740    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d1t11.wav
     3:18.61       35070716    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d1t12.wav
     5:21.49       56739692    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d2t01.wav
    10:28.58      110915660    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d2t02.wav
     4:51.01       51334796    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d2t03.wav
     5:29.27       58099148    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d2t04.wav
     5:42.74       60502892    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d2t05.wav
     2:39.59       28186412    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d2t06.wav
     6:38.04       70216652    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d2t07.wav
     5:36.02       59275148    ---   --   -----   gd71-03-24d2t08.wav
   124:13.20     1314757120 B                     (totals for 20 files)