Oh, I see. I have made a mistake. thank you.

But in the part of "Linear solver and preconditioning issues" of tutorial
22:
...
On the other hand, for the Stokes equation we consider here, the Schur
complement is B^{T} A^{-1} B ....

I think here should be B A^{-1} B^{T}.

Best regards,
Shengli

2009/2/20 Wolfgang Bangerth <[email protected]>

>
> > In the step-22 tutorial , V_{g,h} should be V_{h} in the part of
> > Descretation.
>
> Why? This is supposed to be the discrete space with 'g' as boundary values.
> You may well be right but I don't immediately see what's wrong with the
> existing statement -- so could you explain in a bit more detail?
>
> Thanks
>  Wolfgang
>
> --
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Wolfgang Bangerth                email:            [email protected]
>                                 www: 
> http://www.math.tamu.edu/~bangerth/<http://www.math.tamu.edu/%7Ebangerth/>
>
>


-- 
Shengli Xu
_______________________________________________
dealii mailing list http://poisson.dealii.org/mailman/listinfo/dealii

Reply via email to