Dear all,
Thanks very much for your response and help. If I can make it simple, in my
equation, the lame constants in stress-strain tensor are related to another
function that changes with solution vector. For instance, consider a
situation in which you have a constant rank-2 tensor for initial strain
with this assumption that the indices of the matrix are multiplied by a
function of solution vectors. My question is that how can I define such a
matrix in deall ii because of the fact that all of my equations are almost
related to this interpolation function. Looking forward  to hearing from
you. I do really appreciate that.

Best,
Benhour