Dear All,
I want to create a quarter of a circle in deal ii. In  this case, I could
create half of a circle with half_hyper_ball. I have tried
GridTools::delete_unused_vertices or GridTools::transformation to remove or
shift the same vertices to eliminate half of the circle. It would be very
kind of you if you let me know how to define this geometry in Dealii. It
should be noted that I also used quarter_hyper_shell and put inner radius
to zero but it did not work for this case.

Best,
Benhour