Dear All,

I am trying to use hp::FECollection and hp::QCollection in my work. For
QCollection, I can read as follows from the available online document: "*The
quadrature rules have to be added in the same order as for the FECollection
<https://www.dealii.org/8.4.1/doxygen/deal.II/classhp_1_1FECollection.html>
for which this quadrature rule collection is meant.*"

In my work, the the polynomial order of the basis is not enough to decide
the quadrature rule. The material within the finite element is a polynomial
distribution and together with the basis order, this also plays role in
deciding the quadrature rule. Additionally, the order of material
distribution can change for different finite elements of the mesh and is
not known beforehand.

Thus, to put in simple words, I should be able to use more than one
quadrature rules for the same order of the basis. I tried finding
functionalities such as active_quad_index() similar to active_fe_index().
But, I found that they are coupled when inserted using push_back().
Currently, I am not able to see a way out of it. If someone knows how to do
this or has some trick in mind, please let me know.

*Deepak Gupta*