Dear Toby,
Thanks for your reply.

I deleted folder of my previous deal ii installation and installed it again
and now I faced two other problems.
Can you please help me solve them:

First: previously when I installed deal-ii without MPI, Trilinos and P4EST
options and addresse deall-ii to be installed ins a specific directory with
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX= /home/General_for_All_Users/deal_II_install_dir
option,
it was installed in the same directory.
But, this time, it seems that this option is not implemented and it is
installed in somewhere else.
How can I know where is the deal-ii installation directory?
How can I uninstall deal-ii and all related packages completely to install
it again (have a fresh installation)?

Second: Why deall-ii created a folder in root (/share/deal.II/) which has
two sub folders (macros and scripts) ?
Previous version of deal-ii did not create this folder?
How can I change the path of this folder?

Thanks
Ehsan