Hello, I am a starter of dealii and am learning a lot these days with the
help of video lectures and tutorial examples.

I modified step-22 code (stokes flow code) into my own problem, the flow
around sphere.

and I intend to evaluate the drag force (which is analytically given by
stokes equation)

My code reached quite close to the value since the absolute error  :
abs(drag_calculated-drag_exact)/drag_exact is around 10^(-3)

However, I expected that if I input higher 'degree' I will receive more
accurate result, but it didn't

Obviously Q2 is better than Q1. and Q3 is better than Q2. But Q4 or Q4 is
not better than Q2 or Q3?

Is there any reason on this?

(To be specific, if i say degree 2 , that mean I use (2+1) for velocity,
(2) for pressure, and (2+2) for Gauss integral....

Thank you

Jaekwang Kim