I want to use Gauss-Lobatto node on my fesystem for vector valued problems.

While seeing step-48, I see that how Gauss-Lobatto node is used but I
couldn't figure out how I should use it for vector value problems.

To be specific,

In step 48, fe is declared in main class as follow

  template <int dim>

  class SineGordonProblem

  {

  public:

    SineGordonProblem ();

    void run ();

  private:

    ConditionalOStream pcout;

    void make_grid_and_dofs ();

    void output_results (const unsigned int timestep_number);

#ifdef DEAL_II_WITH_P4EST

    parallel::distributed::Triangulation<dim>   triangulation;

#else

    Triangulation<dim>   triangulation;

#endif

    *FE_Q<dim>            fe;*

    DoFHandler<dim>      dof_handler;

    ConstraintMatrix     constraints;

    IndexSet             locally_relevant_dofs;

  };

and than later, the constructor specified it as Gauss Lobbato point.

  template <int dim>

  SineGordonProblem<dim>::SineGordonProblem ()

    :

    pcout (std::cout,

           Utilities::MPI::this_mpi_process(MPI_COMM_WORLD)==0),

#ifdef DEAL_II_WITH_P4EST

    triangulation (MPI_COMM_WORLD),

#endif

    *fe (QGaussLobatto<**1>(fe_degree+1)),*

    dof_handler (triangulation),

    n_global_refinements (10-2*dim),

    time (-10),

    final_time (10),

    cfl_number (.1/fe_degree),

    output_timestep_skip (200)
  {}

However, in my case, because I am using FESYSTEM

it is declared in main class as follow...

*FESystem<dim>        fe; *

and constructor mentions taylor hood space as follow

  StokesProblem<dim>::StokesProblem (const unsigned int degree)

    :

    degree (degree),

   * fe (FE_Q<dim>(degree+**1), dim,*

*        FE_Q<dim>(degree), 1),*

    dof_handler (triangulation)

  {}

I wonder how specific lines of coding makes my fesystem to use GaussLobatto
node ...