Dear Wolfgang,

I would like to implement the gradients (or symmetric_gradient) and
laplacians functions for the symmetric_tensor class.

I need help to figure out some functions in fe_values.h and fe_values.cc
sources.

Could you please help me understand what's happening in the divergence
function (SymmetricTensor<2, dim, spacedim>::divergence) and the
symmetric_gradient function for the vectors
(Vector<dim,spacedim>::symmetric_gradient), or point out any material
(manual, video etc.)?

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Metin