Hi all,
Since I am solving a large strain problem, to displace my grid every time
step I have used MappingQEulerian
<http://dealii.org/8.4.1/doxygen/deal.II/classMappingQEulerian.html> class
in output part of the code(the same as step-44) as follows:

Vector<double> soln(solution.size());
    for (unsigned int i = 0; i < soln.size(); ++i)
      soln(i) = solution(i);
    MappingQEulerian<dim> q_mapping(degree, dof_handler, soln);
    data_out.build_patches(q_mapping, degree);

Now I am changing the code for parallelization. In the documentation of the
MappingQEulerian class it is mentioned that:
"To enable the use of the MappingQ1Eulerian
<https://www.dealii.org/8.4.1/doxygen/deal.II/classMappingQ1Eulerian.html>
class
also in the context of parallel codes using the PETSc wrapper classes, the
type of the vector can be specified as template parameter EulerVectorType Not
specifying this template argument in applications using the PETSc vector
classes leads to the construction of a copy of the vector which is not
accessible afterwards!"
I can't understatnd what it means and what changes I should make.

Thanks
Hamed