Hamed,

running your code with a Trilinos installation alone fails for me in line
1617 with

An error occurred in line <279> of file
</mnt/data/darndt/Sources/dealii/source/lac/trilinos_solver.cc> in function
    void dealii::TrilinosWrappers::SolverBase::do_solve(const
dealii::TrilinosWrappers::PreconditionBase&)
The violated condition was:
    false
Additional information:
    AztecOO::Iterate error code -2: numerical breakdown

and the same for no preconditioner. The same holds for PETSc. It seems that
you should review if this matrix is assembled correctly and that CG is
appropriate, i.e. is this matrix symmetric and positive definite?

I can't reproduce your error

"PETSC ERROR: Caught signal number 11 SEGV: Segmentation Violation,
probably memory access out of range"

running with a developer version.

Best,
Daniel