Dear All,
I still have some problem in solving my equations on a curved domain
(sphere in 3D or circle in 2D). I got error with this content:
invalid initialization of reference of type ‘dealii::Triangulation<2, 3>&’
from expression of type ‘dealii::Triangulation<3, 3>’
Does it mean that I should use different codim for my domain and Finite
element spaces because of the fact that I should solve my problem and
impose my boundary condition on a sphere.

Thanks,
Benhour