Hello all,

I am working on a 3D solid mechanics problem using deal.ii.

To run the code on n  processes, I used to run the command

mpirun -np <n> ./<code-name>

But, now, when I run it using this command, it runs n programs with n mpi
processes each.

It is like I have executed mpirun -np <n> ./<code-name> command n times and
the compiler is then running n^2 mpi processes.

I figured this out as printing from rank 0 is also printing n times.

I am unable to figure out anything. I did not install any new library.

Can anyone help me figuring out, what is wrong ?

Thanks a lot.