On 11/09/2016 02:46 PM, 'Joaquin M Valencia Bravo' via deal.II User Group wrote:

Which version of trilinos may I use in my case?. I followed the
instructions on page:

https://www.dealii.org/8.4.1/external-libs/trilinos.html

although, it was for trilinos-12.0.1. Should I use the same version?.
What suggestions could you give me?

Joaquin,
you ask the wrong question. The issue is not whether you should use Trilinos 12.0 or 12.4 or 12.6. The problem was that you compiled Trilinos *with one version* of MPI, and deal.II *with another version* of MPI. This is what you need to fix. You can continue the same version of Trilinos, as long as you install it with the same MPI as you use for deal.II.

  • [deal.II] Interfacing de... 'Joaquin' via deal.II User Group
    • [deal.II] Re: Inter... 'Joaquin' via deal.II User Group
      • Re: [deal.II] R... Wolfgang Bangerth
        • Re: [deal.I... 'Joaquin M Valencia Bravo' via deal.II User Group
          • Re: [de... Timo Heister
          • Re: [de... Wolfgang Bangerth
            • Re... 'Joaquin M Valencia Bravo' via deal.II User Group
              • ... Wolfgang Bangerth
                • ... 'Joaquin M Valencia Bravo' via deal.II User Group
                • ... Wolfgang Bangerth
                • ... 'Joaquin M Valencia Bravo' via deal.II User Group
                • ... Denis Davydov
                • ... 'Joaquin M Valencia Bravo' via deal.II User Group
                • ... Wolfgang Bangerth
                • ... 'Joaquin M Valencia Bravo' via deal.II User Group
                • ... Jean-Paul Pelteret