Hello all,

I wanted to know the condition number of my system_matrix and hence I have
used the line in blue (below) in my CG solve function.
It shows the condition number. But in the documentation the definition of
this is not mentioned. I mean when I store
my system matrix and calculate its max and min eigenvalues in matlab and
then calculate the condition number as their ratio
(i.e, max_eigen_val/ min_eigen_val), this does not match with the one
calculated by connect_condition_number_slot.
The quantities differ by two order of magnitudes.

I shall be thankful if someone puts some light on this.

   cg.connect_condition_number_slot(std_cxx11::bind(&Solid<dim>::print_cond,
this, std_cxx11::_1));

Thanks,
Anup.