Dear all,

I have seen that MeshWorker with the MatrixSimple assembler has an
initialize member that needs a vector of matrices. However that isn't
really good for my case, as I'd like to assign ownership of matrices as I
wish, not necessarily to a vector.

Is there any possibility to assemble in parallel several matrices without
having a vector of matrices? For instance, the ResidualSimple assembles
vectors, but can use pointers, as in this code:

    // Data containing pointers to vectors

    AnyData data;

    // Add them all

    data.add(&system_rhs,  "rhs");

    data.add(&system_rhs2, "rhs2");

No class, as far as I've seen, can do this with matrices using AnyData or
any other workaround.

Did I miss something?

Thanks!
    Franco