Thanks, Daniel,

I used FESystem<dim> to wrap the scalar FiniteElement and the FE_Nothing
together. Here are the hp-relevant variables:

FESystem<dim> fe_continuous;
FESystem<dim> fe_discontinuous;
hp::FECollection<dim> fe_c;
hp::QCollection<dim> q_c;
hp::QCollection<dim-1> q_face_c;

This is how I do initialization
Equation<dim>::Equation (ParameterHandler &prm)
:
ProblemDefinition<dim>(prm),
fe_order(prm.get_integer("finite element polynomial degree")),
fe_continuous(FE_Q<dim>(fe_order),1,
              FE_Nothing<dim>(),1),
fe_discontinuous(FE_Nothing<dim>(),1,
                 FE_DGQ<dim>(fe_order),1),
fe_c(hp::FECollection<dim>(fe_continuous,fe_discontinuous)),
dof_handler (triangulation)
{
  q_c.push_back(QGauss<dim>(fe_order+1));
  q_c.push_back(QGauss<dim>(fe_order+1));
  q_face_c.push_back(QGauss<dim>(fe_order+1));
  q_face_c.push_back(QGauss<dim>(fe_order+1));
}

As the problem is a scalar problem, fv.shape_value and shape_grad work as
they are supposed to, but not the get_function_values.

在 2017年6月13日星期二 UTC-7上午2:58:09,Daniel Arndt写道: