Chuyi,

i finished it. But i think in the second step
> ConstraintMatrix::get_constraint_lines() should be
> (*constraint_entries)[0].first by calling constraint_entries =
> ConstraintMatrix::get_constraint_entries(* IndexSet::ElementIterator),
> right?

Yes, you're right ConstraintMatrix::get_constraint_lines()  should have
been ConstraintMatrix::get_constraint_entries(). Also note that there might
be more than one constraint entry and that not all the coefficients are 1.
This in particular happens if you consider adaptive mesh refinement.
Otherwise, I am happy to hear that this worked well for you!

Best,
Daniel