Hi Denis,

what is a? Is it an element of an array? If yes, is the array of type AlignedVector (or derived from that).

You get this kind of error when there is a load or store to an address that is not aligned by the size of the vectorized array, 32 bytes in your case. The data types VectorizedArray make the compiler insert 'aligned load/store' type of operations, which cannot always be guaranteed.

Can you try to look at the problem in a debugger, e.g. gdb and post the offending assembler line and a few before that to see the context?

Best,
Martin