Dear deal.II developers,

I've written a short overview article on  continuum scale modeling in which I
mention deal.II (including the  preferred reference and a link to the homepage).
For an attractive  paper, I want to include the deal.II-Logo. Are there any
specific  regulations regarding the use of the logo? As far as I figured out,
it's also open source but since licensing of images and code is rather
different I want to make sure if it is ok. I would of course share the  article
before publication in case you're interested in the content.

best regards,
Martin

Max-Planck-Institut für Eisenforschung GmbH
Max-Planck-Straße 1
D-40237 Düsseldorf

Handelsregister B 2533
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf

Geschäftsführung
Prof. Dr. Gerhard Dehm
Prof. Dr. Jörg Neugebauer
Prof. Dr. Dierk Raabe
Dr. Kai de Weldige

Ust.-Id.-Nr.: DE 11 93 58 514
Steuernummer: 105 5891 1000
Please consider that invitations and e-mails of our institute are
only valid if they end with …@mpie.de.
If you are not sure of the validity please contact r...@mpie.de

Bitte beachten Sie, dass Einladungen zu Veranstaltungen und E-Mails
aus unserem Haus nur mit der Endung …@mpie.de gültig sind.
In Zweifelsfällen wenden Sie sich bitte an r...@mpie.de