Hello Jean-Paul

I am working with Raviart-Thomas spaces. For degree k, the x component of
the vector field would have degree (k+1) in x variable and degree k in y
variable, i.e., it is in Q_{k+1,k}. Similarly the y-component is in
Q_{k,k+1}. This is already provided in FE_RaviartThomasNodal.

I need the test functions for the moments, and these test functions which
live in Q_{k-1,k} for x-component and in Q_{k,k-1} for y-component.

Best
praveen