Hi Lucus,

To add to what I just said (and to try to answer your question more fully /
properly), this particular problem admittedly only has homogeneous
constraints. See some of the code-gallery examples
<https://github.com/dealii/code-gallery>, e.g. this one
<https://github.com/dealii/code-gallery/blob/master/Quasi_static_Finite_strain_Quasi_incompressible_ViscoElasticity/viscoelastic_strip_with_hole.cc#L1924>,

for a case where non-homogeneous boundary conditions are applied. This
better illustrates that the discussion in this part of the tutorial is
about.

Regards,
Jean-Paul