Hi Everyone,

I started the upgrade to deal.ii 8.5 today because I wanted to use the new
Physics libraries. However, the OSX binary does not run "out the box" as I
do not have homebrew installed and instead use macports.

Is there a .app bundle that is configured in a similar manner to the
previous ones? Failing that, how can I point the deal.II application to the
already existent CXX and MPICXX compilers?

I know I could compile from source, but I'm hoping for an easy fix :)