Hello,

I want to solve a elasto-statics problem on a domain which is highly
cracked.
The cracks do not propagate. I'm interested in computing the elastic
behavior
of the overall domain.. For this, I need some self contact routines to
ensure
contact (pressure-overclosure relationships) at the internal cracks,

I was wondering if deal ii is suited for this purpose. And if not, what
would be
the potential amount of work required to add the required features. My
domain
needs to be very large and have many cracks, so I need to use parallelism.

Thank you for your attention.
Anirban