Dear Yaakov,

which article do you mean? Please give the exact reference including author names.

I do not know a priori whether they have different material parameters, another
stress-strain splitting, etc.

The reason for different results can be anything. One needs to do a careful 1-by-1
comparison.

Best regards,

Thomas W.