I think I'd better describe a little bit more.

I want a square domain with a cylinder inside it. What I tried doing was to
get a square with a cylindrical hole merged with a cylinder.

Here are how I did it:
1. generate the cylinder using GridGenerator::general_cell and
merge_triangulation to generate the cylinder inside (has to be this way as
hyperball needs to be refined and therefore can not be merged later with
other triangulations)
2. set manifold on boundary of the cylinder.
3. generate the square with a cylindrical hole
4. set mainfold for it
5. merge these two triangulations
6. refine global.

Apperantly, the manifold setting is not working as what I initially
thought. Any ideas how to fix it?

在 2018年3月28日星期三 UTC-7下午9:00:50,Weixiong Zheng写道: