Usually when calculating error values I use
VectorTools::integrate_difference(). Still, that gives me an absolute
value. Now I would like to calculate the relative value, i.e.
|u-u_h|_{H^1}/|u|_{H^1}. Based on what I could find until now that means
that I have to create a vector containing the value for the gradients of
the correct solution at each point (using
VectorTools::get_position_vector() and a loop afterwards), which then can
be used to calculate |u|_{H^1} by calling vec.h1_norm(). The problem is,
though, that evaluating the solution at all points could be quite costly.
Thus I was wondering if there are any other functions which could help
speed it up?