On 2/19/19 12:03 AM, Phạm Ngọc Kiên wrote:
> I currently try to solve the electromagnetics problem, followed by the
> research of Ross Kynch.
> My goal is to compute the right hand side for the problem:
> curl curl E + i*omega*mu*sigma*E = - Js
> I only want to set the Js term here to be none zero, for example to be
> 1, at a given degree of freedom (i.e. at source position), and  0
> everywhere else.
> Thus, I need to write the codes to query if a degree of freedom is at
> source position.
> As you mentioned, now I think that I need to check if the source point
> is on an edge when assembling the right hand side vector.
> Could you please tell me help me about this?

The term you are trying to add (Js) is a right hand side term to the
equation. So you need to compute the vector

   F_i  =  - \int_Omega  \varphi_i(x)  Js(x)  dx

for which you only need to be able to evaluate Js(x) and \varphi_i(x) at
quadrature points x, but not a specific support points. This is no
problem for the FE_NedelecSZ element. Can you explain why this does not
work for you?