On 2/23/19 7:31 PM, yswang2...@sjtu.edu.cn wrote:

> I have printed the constraints, it reads:
> 24 = 0
> 25 5: 0.5
> 25 10: 0.5
> 26 5: 0.5
> which means No.25 node is a hanging node, right?

Yes, assuming that you are using Q1 elements, this very much looks like a
hanging node.

> But how to obtain the
> position of No.25 node?

I'm writing this from a plane and so don't have the URL, but this is a
question you can find on the website among the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

> Moreover, I want to know the index numbering rules.

You should probably treat the numbering rules as arbitrary and unpredictable.
If you need a specific numbering, you can always use the ones in DoFRenumbering.

(The rules are basically that we traverse all cells in the order in which the
triangulation presents them to us, and enumerate all degrees of freedom on
them that have not previously been numbered on a different cell. So it all
depends on the order in which you visit cells.)