On 3/14/19 9:13 AM, jane....@jandj-ltd.com wrote:
> Note that I think this was the issue.
>
> You would need to put local_rhs = 0 within the part below to apply the
> Dirichlet condition. Please do let me know if you think this is wrong
> but I am getting the correct output. Thanks

That seems reasonable and correct.

Are you suggesting that step-20 could be made clearer by adding a line
that in that program doesn't make a difference but would if it were used
in a more general context? If so, could you suggest what to put and where?

Best & glad to hear that you solved the problem!