Hi colleagues,
When using FE_NedelecSZ in my code.
Testing for an edge whose global vertices located from (0,0,0) to (0,0,1)
in real coordinates.
With a cube I get the shape function vectors at the dof related to the
edge, for examples, (0,0,0), (0,0,-0.25), (0,0,-0.5), (0,0,-1), which are
parallel to the edge.
However, if I create a mesh with GMSH and check the shape function vectors,
some of them are: (-0.0868383, -0.428, 1), (-0.129933, -0.402772, 1),
(-0.052103 -0.2568 0.6),..,
which are not parallel to the edge.

In my limited opinion, I will get the wrong solution as the shape functions
created by my code are not parallel to the edge in my model.
Could you please tell me why this happen and how to fix it?

I would like to thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,.