Dear all,

After some time using Abaqus/Explicit, I decided to start to code my
library because it would give more liberty in terms of implementation of
new algorithms.
I am starting the deal.ii video lectures and tutorials and I have some
questions regarding a particular class of problems, namely impacts in solid
mechanics. I did search the publication section without much success.

1) Does deal.ii implement the central time difference time marching scheme?
2) I have seen some some impact/contact problems in the step tutorials,
would this work in dynamics as well?
3) Does deal ii support element erosion based on the internal state of an
element?

Obviously if those features are not present at the moment, could you please
point me where to find information about how to implement implement them?

Thank you in advance
Nico