On 6/5/19 3:22 PM, 'Maxi Miller' via deal.II User Group wrote:
> is there a function for the elementwise multiplication of Tensors? I could
> only find functions for the scalar product, but not the schur product.

You mean to compute
   C_ij = A_ij * B_ij
? No, there isn't one right now. But it should easy to implement. In analogy
to scalar_product(), the best approach would probably a global function
schur_product(). Want to give this a try? We'd of course take the patch!

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dealii/73b35f71-5084-a161-312a-b54ff7108611%40colostate.edu.