I can not use that function, else I will get
An error occurred in line <3543> of file
</opt/dealii/include/deal.II/grid/tria_accessor.templates.h> in function
    bool dealii::CellAccessor<dim, spacedim>::is_locally_owned() const
[with int dim = 2; int spacedim = 2]
The violated condition was:
    this->active()
Additional information:
    is_locally_owned() can only be called on active cells!

In my multigrid-assembly-function I have to loop over all cells, not only
the currently active cells (as it is stated in example 50: *we don't just
loop over all active cells, but in fact all cells, active or not*). Thus I
end up in that function.