On 7/18/19 8:22 AM, Pawan Kumar wrote:

> I have recently updated my Ubuntu, deal.II and eclipse, I am getting some
> warnings (red colored underlined as in attached screenshot). The eclipse
> project was made using cmake and the paths are also seem correct(another
> screenshot attached). These are not causing any error but bit irritating to
> see red lines everywhere.
>
> I could not find any solution for this. Could someone please guide me how to
> remove these warnings.

Pawan,
I don't think anyone here really understands how Eclipse parses things. It
seems to work for most of us, but not because we know how to set things up,
but because something in the internals of cmake and eclipse seem to have
magically gotten stuff right.

Out of curiosity, is the directory that eclipse shows for includes the
*source* or the *installed* directory? It seems to know where to find the
header files (or they would be underlined as well), so it knows *something*.
If you open the first of the header files you include, does it seem to know
about everything in there correctly?