Dear Daniel,

thank you very much for your quick and concise answer!
Just for the record & other beginners out there:
I was using deal.ii v9.0.1 since the code (see original post)
I adapted used that version of deal.ii, BUT I will take this as
a sign to switch to the newest release!

If switching to v9.1.0 does not do the trick,
I will post here again.

Thanks once again,
Kind regards,
Richard