On 8/1/19 9:24 PM, Phạm Ngọc Kiên wrote:

> However, I do not know if I can sum up all the
> completely_distributed_solution
> from the different right-hand-sides in order to get a vector of solution.
> Could you please tell me how to do this?

You could just sum them up:

   AppropriateType sum_of_solutions (...);
   for (unsigned int i=0; i<...; ++i)
     sum_of_solutions += solution[i];

Of course, the sum of the solutions equals the solution of a single linear
system with the sum of the right hand sides and the same matrix -- which would
by substantially cheaper to compute.