> The first thing to do if you want to speed up you code is to profile your
> code. How do you know which part of the code is slow?

Thank you for this advice, it is a good point to look forward.
Till this moment I was looking on console log to understand perfomance.

> In that case, you will need to use MPI.

So I still have to use MPI to make program multihread, even if it is a
single machine, with 40 processors inside?
Maybe it is rough understanding, but I always thought that for
multicomputer processing is used MPI and for multiprocessor(on single
machine) - OpenMP(Which is embedded in deal.ii as far as I know).

Regards,
Oleg