Hi Everyone,

I am currently working with a staggered coupled system where I am solving
several finite element problems in sequence. Up until now my boundary
conditions have been fairly straightforward and I've been able to get
meaningful results from my work.

The finite element schemes I use for each step are fairly different, with
some being discontinuous and of varying orders.

I am now in a position where I need to use the solution of one of my steps
as the boundary condition for the next (I actually need to combine two of
them with a simple arithmetic function, but baby steps for now). I presume
I need to use some sort of projection to achieve this, but I'm not exactly
sure how to go about it. I thought to try and use
the project_boundary_values() function to do what I need, but I am unsure
how I would structure the boundary_functions argument.

Any advice or a pointer to an appropriate resource would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ernesto